Friday, July 31, 2009

Lets Have A Party!

These cards are for a CTMH party at Melissa's house tomorrow. They are 5 cards for $5 or FREE with a $30 purchase. To qualify for the FREE cards your $30 purchase must be ordered and paid on the day of the party. And everyone who attends will get a FREE gift!

This 3" x 3" card is scrap lifted from the CTMH Wishes Card Confidence Program (page 19).

This card is 4" x 4". I used color pencil to color the little princess. I need to work on my coloring techniques that's for sure!

The idea for this 4" x 4" card came from CTMH Spring 2009 Idea Book (page 55). I kept the card simple. I love that cute bird!

This is a 3" x 3" card. It uses older paper (Let's Get Together). I love how it turned out.

This 4.25" x 5.5" card was scrap lifted from Jena. I always can find great ideas from her.

No comments: