Monday, January 31, 2011

Cards using Wings Paper Pack

These are beautiful cards and YOU can make them too (all 10). Just come to my next scrapbook workshop. See below for all the details.

I am also doing a layout workshop for anyone who would rather make a layout (12 X 12). And yes, you can do both if your heart desires. Save $2 if you do BOTH the card and the layout workshops.


This card is 6 X 6. I used CTMH Originals - Background Blocks (page 48).


This card is 6 X 6. I used CTMH Wishes - Enchanting Enclosure (page 31).


This card is 3 X 6. I used CTMH Wishes - Sunrise (page 59).


This card is 3 X 3. I used CTMH Originals - Triple Triple (page 12).


This card is 5.5 X 4.25. I used CTMH Originals - Pretty Simple (page 116).


Come made 10 cards (2 each) at my scrapbook workshop on Saturday, February 19 from 8 am to Noon. The cost is $11 and must be pre-paid by February 10 (when I will place my order). If I have enough people interested I will also have a workshop the Friday before.

You will need to bring the following to the card workshop:
Adhesive (of your choice)
Glue dots
Scissors

The following products were used to make these cards:
Paper:
Wings Level 2 Paper Packet - X7135B - $12.95

Accessories:
Wings Level 2 Assortment - Z13978 - $4.95
Mini-Medley Accents Black Collection - Z1393 - $4.95

Inks:
Black Stamp Pad - z2105 - $5.25
Topiary Stamp Pad - Z2155 - $5.25
Sweet Leaf Stamp Pad - Z2153 - $5.25
Vineyard Berry Stamp Pad - Z2157 - $5.25

My Acrylic Stamp Sets:
Dreams Come True - D1470 - $22.95
Take a Picture - C1440 - $18.95

Extra:
Unity - C1422
On the Edge - C1399
Happy Birthday -

If you are interested in attending this workshop send me an e-mail ASAP: Yvonne.Poulsen@hotmail.com. Remember you must pre-pay by February 10. If you do not want to attend the workshop but would still like to create the cards for yourself you can go to my web-site to order all of the supplies!

If you are not able to attend the workshop and have purchased the cards, you will need to make arrangements to come stamp your images and pick up your project.

NOTE: Make a comment on this post...AND follow this scrapbook blog...AND you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE card. Drawing to be held on February 10.

1 comment:

brownie109 said...

So Cute! I am excited!