Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Your Friendship....

I'll be the first to admit it... I was not in love with Close To My Heart's December Stamp of the Month when I first seen it but after taking a second look I've changed my mind. Now I think it's a must have stamp set! I think you will agree when you see some of the artwork you can create with it.

 
 

Just think of all the Thank You and Friendship cards you can make using this fun stamp set. The jar stamp adds a fun touch. And don't forget you don't need to just make cards. How about adding a beautiful message around a candle? It adds a nice homemade touch. How wouldn't love getting a gift like this from a friend.


Here is a closer look at the card. I love all the stitching on it. It provides a great textured back ground.


Now are you ready for the card that made me fall in love with the stamp set? It was created by another consultant (Chris Lothian).


And here is another one she created. These cards are amazing. I plan to scarp-lift these for sure.


You can get this stamp set for $5 with your $50 purchase. It's item #S1512. Go to my web-site at www.yvonne.ctmh.com to order.

No comments: