Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry and Bright

This layout was created by my up-line, Brandy Jo. I enjoy going to her workshops. It's nice to get a layout already cut out for me sometimes! Thanks Brandy!

These pictures were taken last year at my daughter's Kindergarten Christmas program. She was the class clown during the program! She kept pulling the collar of her dress over her head and making funny faces. The crowd laughed, which gave her additional motivation to continue the clowning around. I was livid and embarrassed at her behavior! After the program I had other parents coming up to me saying she was great. One father even told me he stopped taping his child, so he could tape her! He probably put her on You Tube.

I had my daughter journal about this night. Here is what she said: I was funny or silly i dont no but i was funny very funny Mom was stoping me but the Pepl were laufing.

2 comments:

Brandy Jo said...

Cute spin on my layout! I always like yours better.

Lori said...

Love your layout. The trees and Elfs add a nice touch.