Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hurry Fast!

I finally got my blog back up and plan to post more. I'll be changing things around on it so be sure to come back to see the changes.

I got my idea for this card from the Close to my Heart (CTMH) Season Expressions 1. The minute I seen the card I knew I had to create one for myself. I changed a few things (to make it my own) but for the most part it is the same card.


I used the Heartstring Paper Packet (X7193B), Stuck on You Puffies (Z3037), Junebug Puffies (Z3038) and You're the Bomb stamp set (C1617). I also used Glacier and Black Exclusive Inks and the Cricut (R) Artiste Collection.


You must hurry fast if you want to make this card because the Heartstring Paper Packet, Puffies, and stamp set are only available until March 31, 2015.


No comments: