Friday, March 18, 2016

Sunshine Birdies

I have been having a lot of fun with Close to my Heart's March Stamp of the Month called Sunshine Birdies. I decided to have a card workshop next week using this stamp set. Everyone will make 6 cards (like the ones below). I will be showing how to color and blend using ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, painting with watercolors and even using distressed inks. Everyone will get to select 2 markers to take with them at the end of the workshop. Each marker is valued at $5.95. It should be fun!

















Don't you just love how bright and beautiful these cards are? The stamp set is only available until March 31. It's one you will be able to enjoy for a long time. Get it while you can.

Shop here: http://www.yvonne.ctmh.com










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love coloring with markers.