Monday, August 24, 2015

It's a Scardey Cat Birthday

I made this birthday card for my friend. She has a birthday in October so I wanted to use Halloween colors but still use a birthday (not Halloween) theme. I have an entire pack of Scaredy Cat Paper that has never been used so I decided to use it instead of the new Halloween paper coming out in September.

I used 3-D foam tape to give the card dimension. I think 3-D foam tape is my number one favorite item to use on my cards. I also dry embossed the cardstock and sanded it to give it more dimension. I love the look.


RECIPE:
Scaredy Cat Paper Pack (X7185B)
Just To Say... Stamp Set (D1629)
Build-a-Cake Occasions Stamp Set (D1618)
Diamond Embossing Folders (Z3020)
Silver Assortment Sequins (Z2013)
Baker's Twine Natural Metallic Assortment (Z1921)
Black Brads
Black Foam Letters
Sanding Kit (Z1294)
3-D Foam Tape

No comments: