Thursday, August 6, 2015

Order New Product

The Close to my Heart's new Annual Inspiration 2015-2016 Idea Book will be available on September 1st. If you would like a FREE copy place an order (for any amount) by the end of August on my web-site at www.yvonne.ctmh.com

My favorite NEW product is found on page 146. I'm excited to order it myself and start using it on my layouts and cards. Can you guess what that product might be?


You don't have to wait until September to order some of these amazing products. You can order them right now! See the picture below for all the products you can currently order. And when you order something this month you get the new Idea Book for FREE. Woo Hoo!


I have been having fun with the Zoe paper pack. I love the colors and the B&D Duos (patterns) are great. Can you guess what B&D Duos is my favorite? I need to order more just to get more of it!


If you guessed the slate colored B&D Duo...you're right! I really love the layout (below) and want to scrap-lift it. The NEW Cricut Artistry Collection was used to cut the fun white daisy paper. And the bright colored B&D Duos on top of it really bring the layout together.

What about you? Which B&D Duos is your favorite?


Don't forget to place an order this month to get the new Idea Book for FREE when it comes live on September 1st. Orders can be placed on my web-site at www.yvonne.ctmh.com

No comments: