Sunday, August 23, 2015

Today was FUN

I had a lot of fun crating this 1-page layout. I used my leftover Zoe scraps and Zoe Complements. I love how it turned out and cannot wait to get pictures on it. I can put 5 pictures on this layout. How awesome is that?

The Kraft banner will go on top of the picture (on the far right). I didn't glue it down yet and just placed it there for this picture.


I used the sketch below for my layout design. This allowed me to create the layout very quickly. The sketch is from www.sketchsupport.com.


The flowers in the Zoe Complements are the perfect accent on this page. I used 3-D Foam Tape to give them some dimension. I also colored my clear sparkles with a Leaf Green marker.


I used a small piece of Glacier Extra Thick Twin to accent the page and 3-D Foam Tape to give the page some more dimension.


I hand cut the banner but could have used my Cricut to do it quicker. I used 3-D Foam Tape to give them dimension and used Liquid Glass on the bottom top of each banner to attach to the Glacier Twine.


The Fun, Fun, Fun title was some old alphabet letters I had stashed away and is not a Close to my Heart product. They are not even in their original package so I don't remember the brand name or where I bought them from.

RECIPIE:
Zoe Paper Pack (X7197B)
Zoe Complements (X7191C)
Kraft Cardstock (Z1375)
Glacier Extra Thick Twine (Z3039)
Clear Sparkles (Z1752)
Leaf Green ShinHan Touch Twin Marker (GY234)
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Liquid Glass (Z679)

No comments: