Saturday, August 29, 2015

Meet Jackson ...He will soon be gone!

If you like the Jackson Paper Pack (X7195B) you will want to order it now before it retires on August 31st. The paper pack contains 6 - 12" X 12" B&T Duos (2 each of 3 double sided design) and 6 - 12" X 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Cocoa, 2 Glacier, 1 Barn Red, and 1 Juniper).

You can order the Jackson Workshop on the Go (WOTG) which includes the Jackson Paper Pack, a Jackson Acrylix Stamp-Set, 3 Colonial White Cardstock Sheets, the Jackson Assortment, Brave Enamel Shapes, and an Instructional Brochure.


I had a lot of fun making the 2 layouts in the Jackson WOTG.  The paper is perfect for any camping pictures or any other fun outdoor activity (such as mountain biking, river rafting, hiking, fishing or hunting).


I plan to use pictures from one of my many horseback riding trips to Parade Rest Ranch in West Yellowstone, MT. The pictures of my kids riding the horses will go perfect on these layouts.


Instead of stamping some of the hexagon images I used the Circut Artistry to create the same hexagon shape. I added 3-D Foam Tape under them to give some dimension. I like how they turned out.


I moved my stamp when I stamped this title so it now has a double look. Rather than start over I just went with it. Sometimes our mistakes make the layout our own and I've learned to embrace my mistakes. They are part of me.


I stamped the hexagon title and then stamped it again. I cut the second one smaller than the 1st one and added 3-D Foam Tape to bring dimension to it. I also added ribbon, enamel shapes, Jackson assortments and metal brads.


The Jackson Assortment includes 5-pieces of metal-rimmed enamel-filled pieces with an adhesive back. They added the right amount of touch to the layouts.


The Brave Enamel Shapes also added a nice touch to the layouts. The sheet of Enamel Shapes comes in a variety of shapes and colors (from dark blue to light blue.)


Hurry and get your Jackson fix before it's too late.

No comments: